Selling your Southern California house through an agent? Make sure you read this blog post that reveals 4 mistakes you should avoid when listing when an agent in Southern California… If you’re looking to sell your Southern California house, or if you’re an agent who is selling houses in Southern California then here are 4 […]
Archive | agent-vs-investor RSS feed for this section
In this blog post you’ll learn our best 3 tips about how to sell a House off market in Southern California without a real estate agent. When it comes to selling your house, you have 2 options…. The first option is to sell your house through a real estate agent. This way can be expensive […]
Are you thinking about selling your house? Perhaps you’re weighing the pros and cons of how to sell and wondering, “Should I Hire A Real Estate Agent To Sell My Home In Southern California Or Sell To An Investor?” If so then this blog post is for you! (It also applies to anyone looking to […]
Sometimes you need to sell your house fast. Sometimes it doesn’t matter. If you find yourself pressed for time and wondering “how long does it take to sell my house with an agent vs an investor?” then this blog post will guide you through the answer… You want to sell your house, and perhaps you […]
FREE Passive Real Estate Investing Report
- Who are the cash house buyers in Southern California California?
- Foreclosure Effects In Southern California California – What Sellers Need To Know
- Why Won’t My House Sell In Southern California?
- I Inherited a House, What To Do? – Should I Rent or Sell in Southern California?
- Foreclosure notice of default in California– what is it?