Buying a fixer-upper is a great alternative to buying a move-in ready home. If you do it right, you can save a ton of money and customize the home in ways you hadn’t even thought about. Before you purchase any property, there are some definite things you need to look for. Our latest blog will […]
Archive | buyer RSS feed for this section
More and more people are looking to buy a fixer-upper in Southern California to flip or live in themselves. It can be an incredible investment, but as the buyer, you must always beware! There are many things to watch out for when you buy a fixer-upper, but here are four of our biggest things to look […]
When buying and selling real estate, you might find yourself having to carry two mortgages at once in Southern California. Whether this is by choice or because your original home hasn’t sold, having to be on the hook for TWO mortgages can be an expensive feat. There are some things you can do to lessen […]
More and more people are getting on board with the “fixer-upper” trend. Purchasing a home at a low price, in exchange for a little TLC can be a great way to make some extra cash, or get a home ready for you to move in yourself! Whether you want to flip your home or just breathe […]
- Selling Your Home During a Divorce in Southern California
- How to Stay in My Home After Foreclosure in Southern California
- What Do I Need To Do To Sell My House In Southern California California?
- We Buy Houses in Southern California Companies – Are They Credible?
- Understanding the Foreclosure Process in California