While the housing market is rebounding, many people in Southern California] are still struggling to make their mortgage payments. If you’re underwater on your home, or having trouble keeping up with your monthly mortgage payments, you could be fearful that your mortgage provider is going to foreclose. Thankfully, there are a number of things that you can […]
Tag Archives | avoid-foreclosure
Understanding the foreclosure process in California is an important part of navigating your own home foreclosure. Before we dive in… Understanding the Foreclosure Process in California What is foreclosure anyway? Foreclosure is the legal process that lenders use to take back property securing a loan, generally after the borrower stops making payments. Foreclosure is no fun. […]
FREE Passive Real Estate Investing Report
- Why Won’t My House Sell In Southern California?
- I Inherited a House, What To Do? – Should I Rent or Sell in Southern California?
- Foreclosure notice of default in California– what is it?
- Help, I’m Behind in My Mortgage Payments in Southern California – IWS Properties, LLC
- The State of the Market for Buyers in Southern California California