While the housing market is rebounding, many people in Southern California] are still struggling to make their mortgage payments. If you’re underwater on your home, or having trouble keeping up with your monthly mortgage payments, you could be fearful that your mortgage provider is going to foreclose. Thankfully, there are a number of things that you can […]
Tag Archives | avoid-foreclosure
Understanding the foreclosure process in California is an important part of navigating your own home foreclosure. Before we dive in… Understanding the Foreclosure Process in California What is foreclosure anyway? Foreclosure is the legal process that lenders use to take back property securing a loan, generally after the borrower stops making payments. Foreclosure is no fun. […]
FREE Passive Real Estate Investing Report
- Which Is Better? A Foreclosure or Short Sale of Your Southern California House?
- What You Should Know About Dealing With Probate Real Estate in Southern California
- Buy My House for Cash in Southern California California – 2 Questions… IWS Properties, LLC
- Cash for Homes in Southern California Buyers – Will I Get A Fair Price?
- Who can buy my home with cash in Southern California California?