With millions of homes across the country going into foreclosure, it’s important for both buyers and mortgage holders to understand the process. So what is a pre-foreclosure in Southern California anyway? Many homeowners across America and Southern California are facing difficulties making their monthly mortgage payments. When a homeowner misses 3-6 months of mortgage payments, the lending […]
Tag Archives | foreclosure-process
Understanding the foreclosure process in California is an important part of navigating your own home foreclosure. Before we dive in… Understanding the Foreclosure Process in California What is foreclosure anyway? Foreclosure is the legal process that lenders use to take back property securing a loan, generally after the borrower stops making payments. Foreclosure is no fun. […]
FREE Passive Real Estate Investing Report
- Why Won’t My House Sell In Southern California?
- I Inherited a House, What To Do? – Should I Rent or Sell in Southern California?
- Foreclosure notice of default in California– what is it?
- Help, I’m Behind in My Mortgage Payments in Southern California – IWS Properties, LLC
- The State of the Market for Buyers in Southern California California