With millions of homes across the country going into foreclosure, it’s important for both buyers and mortgage holders to understand the process. So what is a pre-foreclosure in Southern California anyway? Many homeowners across America and Southern California are facing difficulties making their monthly mortgage payments. When a homeowner misses 3-6 months of mortgage payments, the lending […]
Tag Archives | foreclosure
A recent study estimates that 47% of foreclosed properties are still occupied. When you first see that stat you may be surprised… but we’re not. What most people don’t realize is that banks aren’t in the business to own homes. They are in the business to loan people money. But when they have to foreclose […]
Understanding the foreclosure process in California is an important part of navigating your own home foreclosure. Before we dive in… Understanding the Foreclosure Process in California What is foreclosure anyway? Foreclosure is the legal process that lenders use to take back property securing a loan, generally after the borrower stops making payments. Foreclosure is no fun. […]
Do you have a Southern California California house that’s in foreclosure right now? Many people going through the California foreclosure process want to get out from under that burdensome house and wonder if they can sell the house in foreclosure. The short answer: yes. The long answer: it’s a little more complicated, but usually you […]
FREE Passive Real Estate Investing Report
- Which Is Better? A Foreclosure or Short Sale of Your Southern California House?
- What You Should Know About Dealing With Probate Real Estate in Southern California
- Buy My House for Cash in Southern California California – 2 Questions… IWS Properties, LLC
- Cash for Homes in Southern California Buyers – Will I Get A Fair Price?
- Who can buy my home with cash in Southern California California?