A recent study estimates that 47% of foreclosed properties are still occupied. When you first see that stat you may be surprised… but we’re not. What most people don’t realize is that banks aren’t in the business to own homes. They are in the business to loan people money. But when they have to foreclose […]
Tag Archives | local-house-buyers
If you’ve been driving around in Southern California, chances are you’ve seen some billboards advertising companies that buy houses. Often times they say things like “We Buy Southern California Houses!” or “Cash For Your House”. Are These “We Buy Houses in Southern California Companies” Credible? How do I know if the local house buying companies out […]
Should you take a cash offer for your Southern California house? Not always. I’ll tell you how to sell any property for cash, some reasons to refuse a cash offer – and when you shouldn’t say no. Selling My House for Cash in Southern California If you’re selling a property in Southern California to an end […]
FREE Passive Real Estate Investing Report
- Which Is Better? A Foreclosure or Short Sale of Your Southern California House?
- What You Should Know About Dealing With Probate Real Estate in Southern California
- Buy My House for Cash in Southern California California – 2 Questions… IWS Properties, LLC
- Cash for Homes in Southern California Buyers – Will I Get A Fair Price?
- Who can buy my home with cash in Southern California California?