A recent study estimates that 47% of foreclosed properties are still occupied. When you first see that stat you may be surprised… but we’re not. What most people don’t realize is that banks aren’t in the business to own homes. They are in the business to loan people money. But when they have to foreclose […]
Tag Archives | local-house-buyers
If you’ve been driving around in Southern California, chances are you’ve seen some billboards advertising companies that buy houses. Often times they say things like “We Buy Southern California Houses!” or “Cash For Your House”. Are These “We Buy Houses in Southern California Companies” Credible? How do I know if the local house buying companies out […]
Should you take a cash offer for your Southern California house? Not always. I’ll tell you how to sell any property for cash, some reasons to refuse a cash offer – and when you shouldn’t say no. Selling My House for Cash in Southern California If you’re selling a property in Southern California to an end […]
FREE Passive Real Estate Investing Report
- Who are the cash house buyers in Southern California California?
- Foreclosure Effects In Southern California California – What Sellers Need To Know
- Why Won’t My House Sell In Southern California?
- I Inherited a House, What To Do? – Should I Rent or Sell in Southern California?
- Foreclosure notice of default in California– what is it?