With millions of homes across the country going into foreclosure, it’s important for both buyers and mortgage holders to understand the process. So what is a pre-foreclosure in Southern California anyway? Many homeowners across America and Southern California are facing difficulties making their monthly mortgage payments. When a homeowner misses 3-6 months of mortgage payments, the lending […]
Tag Archives | pre-foreclosure
FREE Passive Real Estate Investing Report
- Who are the cash house buyers in Southern California California?
- Foreclosure Effects In Southern California California – What Sellers Need To Know
- Why Won’t My House Sell In Southern California?
- I Inherited a House, What To Do? – Should I Rent or Sell in Southern California?
- Foreclosure notice of default in California– what is it?