Do you have a Southern California California house that’s in foreclosure right now? Many people going through the California foreclosure process want to get out from under that burdensome house and wonder if they can sell the house in foreclosure. The short answer: yes. The long answer: it’s a little more complicated, but usually you […]
Tag Archives | sell-my-house
Should you take a cash offer for your Southern California house? Not always. I’ll tell you how to sell any property for cash, some reasons to refuse a cash offer – and when you shouldn’t say no. Selling My House for Cash in Southern California If you’re selling a property in Southern California to an end […]
FREE Passive Real Estate Investing Report
- Why Won’t My House Sell In Southern California?
- I Inherited a House, What To Do? – Should I Rent or Sell in Southern California?
- Foreclosure notice of default in California– what is it?
- Help, I’m Behind in My Mortgage Payments in Southern California – IWS Properties, LLC
- The State of the Market for Buyers in Southern California California